Resin Art Board Workshop ~Unique Shapes to Choose From ~ FRI July 23rd 7pm-9pm
BEGINNER RESIN ART CLASSES
TIME AND LOCATION
FRIDAY Classes 7pm – 8.30pm (approx. 1.5-2hour class)
Brierley Hollow – 59 Cam St, Cambridge Park, NSW
Join local artists and best friends Cindy (from Aurora and Co) and Allie, in Allie’s art studio - Brierley hollow and learn basic skills in order to create your own unique resin art on custom made art boards.
Cindy and Allie believe in providing highly interactive workshops with a more individual learning focus in mind as you take part in their uniquely small group workshops. This workshop is run by TWO experienced artists, ensuring you receive a highly supportive learning experience rather than being lost in the crowd of a bigger class environment! They are passionate about your success!
Whether you are looking for something creative and fun or to just enjoy some bonding time with your friends and family or perhaps you would just like to learn or expand on a new hobby, this workshop will leave you inspired and proud of your creative work no matter what your artistic background/experience might be!
Cindy and Allie will teach you their recipe for creating beautiful resin artwork and how to do it correctly to help you avoid expensive and frustrating outcomes!
Allie also specialises in manufacturing laser cut shaped art boards and you will be able to choose from her range of uniquely shaped art boards for something extra special!
Cindy and Allie also believe that simple and safe is best and you will learn how they create beautiful outcomes without the need for costly additives and additional chemicals!
Kids Classes Not available due to resin chemicals.
Adult/Teen Classes MUST BE16years and older
One on one, parties and personalised workshop requests welcome.
Acrylic Pain Pour and Resin Art Individual Kits available for all ages!
Please note: Limited spots are available. Up to 6 participants per class.
WHAT OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
- Learn basic skills to create your own unique art.
- Have a fun time being creative.
- Bond with your family and friends.
- Learn or expand on a new hobby (no experience required!).
- Be inspired by experienced and passionate teachers.
- We will teach you what resin art is and the different types of resin!
- Learn what type of equipment/supplies are needed to get you started.
- Learn how to prepare your art boards to ensure best results.
- Learn about the type of colourants you can use, and which ones are best.
- Learn about colours! Choose colours that complement each other.
- Learn our recipe for achieving beautiful colour results and cells.
- Learn what causes “cells” to appear.
- Learn how to mix our recipe properly every time to avoid anime blush and pitting.
- Learn different pouring techniques for resin
- Learn how to avoid losing effects.
- Advice on how to store and drying times for your work.
- Advice on how to finish your work to ensure it lasts.
This workshop is suitable for beginners – no experience is required.
You don’t need to be able to draw or paint in order to learn how to create a beautiful resin piece!!!
RESIN ART CLASSES are for Adults and Children 16years and older. Whilst we work with food safe resin and high quality protective equipment resin is still a chemical and as such we only accept pupils over the age of 16.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Take home 2 x 30cm shaped art board completed artwork.
- Information Sheet (includes supplies list).
- All supplies for your class.
- The knowledge and skills to achieve the same results in your own home!
WHAT TO BRING?
You are welcome to bring light refreshments. Basic kitchenette equipment and Tea and Coffee available in Brierley Hollow 😊
Please wear clothes that you are happy to get paint on. Disposable gloves, masks and aprons are provided.
Caught the resin bug and want to do more or cannot make it to a class? We also have at home kits with tutorials available in limited supply for purchase. Kits are available for both teens and adults in a variety of styles and sizes so you can learn from the comfort of your own home at your own pace, and we will guide you through each step along the way!
Questions? Contact us at;